Rachel and Terri have a unique understanding of practical design concepts because they not only guide through the design choices, they also personally fabricate the finished products. They work extremely hard to offer the best design within a given budget.
Please find links to our favorite vendors at the bottom of this page.
The Process – typically 6-8 weeks from start to finish
Step 1: Initial Contact
- Communication via phone, email and/or text to discuss the project’s scope, color schemes, and fabric desires. If photos and rough measurements can be provided, a rough estimate of cost can be given
- Project specific samples will be pulled for each client appointment
Step 2: In-home Consultation
- Schedule an in-home consultation to discuss the best design solutions, and appropriate fabric choices for the windows. This service costs $80.00, which includes:
- A “power-hour” with the Sugar & Spice team.
- Detailed window measurements will be taken
- An emailed proposal which will include fabric and hardware requirements and labor and installation fees
- Pricing Example – Click Here
Step 3: Fabrication
- Collection of 50% down payment through Venmo, Zelle, check or cash to allow the processing of orders for fabric, lining, and hardware
- Installation date will be set once all materials are received in house
- Fabrication of treatments by the skilled artisans of Sugar & Spice
Step 4: Installation
- Sugar & Spice Draperies and Shades, LLC subcontracts all installations to JB Executive Installations (JBEI)
- Jeff and Jason of JBEI share the highly professional ethics and practices of S & S. They will treat your house and treatments with great respect. They amaze with their skill, courtesy and knowledge
- Balance of payment is due upon installation completion